Depending on how you got your copy of Windows 10, activation uses either a digital license or a 25-character product key. Without one of these, activation can’t continue, and one can’t be substituted for the other.
- A digital license (called a digital entitlement in Windows 10, Version 1511) is a method of activation in Windows 10 that doesn’t require you to enter a product key. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from an activated copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key.
- A Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. It looks like this:
PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
How to Get Windows 10 Product Key?
Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with the hardware, software, and peripherals you already own. And always-enabled updates help you stay current on features and security for the supported lifetime of your device. You can get windows 10 product key from Microsoft shop like Ocdkeys.com. 100% genuine it provide you can have a try!
Windows 10 Home Product Key
Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key
Windows 10 Professional Product Key
What is Difference Between Windows 10 Versions?
Windows 10 Professional : Windows 10 Pro is built at home, but includes more features designed for power users and business use. The most notable difference is the ability to join a Pro computer to a domain, support BitLocker encryption, and Group Policy support to easily change the entire company’s settings.
Windows 10 Home : This version is designed for family and personal use. It comes with key Windows 10 features, including Microsoft Edge, Office 2016, Smart pen support, and Cortana voice assistant. As far as safety is concerned, the family has a fairly basic guarantee. It has Windows defender anti-virus software. Users with multiple Windows devices will also like mobile device management applications, which enables them to track and control applications connected to smartphones and tablets.
Windows 10 Enterprise : There is no doubt that the goal of Windows 10 enterprise is large-scale business use and can only be sold through Microsoft’s Volume licensing. Unlike Windows 7, Windows 10 does not have a final version, which provides a complete set of enterprise features for home users. The biggest feature is DirectAccess, which allows remote workers to access the company’s internal network through a VPN-like connection, but provides more security.
The Windows 10 version feature differs as shown in the following figure:
How Do I Activate Windows 10 ?
- Go to Settings (Windows key + i).
- Go to “Updates and Security “.
- Choose “Activation“, Click “Change the Product Key“
- If you don’t have product key, you can click “Go to Store” to purchase a relative version of the product key to activate system.